Balcom Agency Announces New Retail, Business Services And Nonprofit Clients To Kick Off 2018
FORT WORTH, Texas – Jan. 24, 2018 – Balcom Agency, a full-service advertising agency celebrating 25 years in 2018, announced today seven new clients and projects in development. Coming off a year that included rapid growth, the Balcom team has secured business in a variety of industries to carry into 2018 – from a beloved
Utah-based bread brand to the #1 trash bag sold on Amazon.com.
The following new clients have recently joined the agency’s regional and national client base:
- Fort Worth Sister Cities International, a nonprofit working to promote Fort Worth globally and enrich the community through international education, exchange and commerce. Balcom recently launched the organization’s new website at FWSisterCities.org.
- Grandma Sycamore’s Home-Maid Bread, a premium white bread sold in Utah and surrounding states and baked with a distinct technique that results in an old-fashioned-like taste. Balcom is now agency of record for the brand, focusing on social media and promotion efforts.
- Hippo Sak®, based in Huntington Park, California, is a market leader in packaging supplies and the creator of two high-selling trash bags. A five-star seller on Amazon, the company develops products that deliver superior performance. As agency of record, Balcom’s work with Hippo Sak includes strategic planning, digital media, social media and more.
- Pure Adventure, an outdoor adventure event pairing sons and fathers to experience connection and conversation on a weekend retreat. Balcom is assisting the ministry with branding and collateral development.
- RSI, Restaurant Services Inc., an Arlington, Texas-based, manufacturer of commercial stainless-steel kitchen and bar equipment since 1975. RSI offers innovative solutions to restaurateurs nationwide – from traditional offerings to specialized beverage dispensing systems, customized refrigerated food safety equipment, and mobile food and drink carts and kiosks. Balcom is the company’s agency of record, working together to update branding and develop a new website.
- The First Tee of Fort Worth, the local chapter of the nationwide youth development organization that introduces the game of golf and its inherent values to young people. Balcom is developing collateral, as well as helping with public relations, website and general marketing needs.
- The Organized Nest, a company which provides professional organization services to homeowners and businesses in Fort Worth, Dallas and other parts of North Texas. After seven years in the business, the company will roll-out a new logo designed by Balcom.
“While we love a good win, our team gains satisfaction from securing new business opportunities like these because we truly believe that we can make a difference for our clients,” said Stuart Balcom, president and CEO of Balcom Agency. “These new partners represent more than just client names to us – they are difference makers to those they serve. When it comes to helping them do great things, we’re all in.”
To learn more about similar client work or the people behind the projects, visit BalcomAgency.com.
About Balcom Agency
Balcom Agency is a talented team of matchmakers in the business of making people fall in love with brands. The agency uses powerful insight, creativity and technology to push for greatness in every project. Whether it’s branding & advertising, web development & digital marketing, film & video production, media planning & buying, PR & social media, consulting & training, or all of the above, Balcom makes sure it all works together. Founded in 1993 and located in Fort Worth, Texas, Balcom makes great things happen for clients in health care, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, retail and beyond, including Dairy MAX, Mrs Baird’s Bread, the Neeley School of Business at TCU, Sinclair Oil Corporation, Cavender’s and PCCA. To learn more about the agency's award-winning work, visit BalcomAgency.com.