WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another talented Account Coordinator to join our team.
Work with some of the most gifted people in the business to make marketing magic happen for our clients.
- Have a curiosity and desire to keep learning as much as you can about our clients and our industry.
- Take accurate notes during meetings and publish the notes for the entire team.
- Learn how budgets and time reports keep our projects profitable.
- Be comfortable communicating via telephone and email.
- Be detail- and deadline-oriented.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- A year or two of experience is a plus, but we will consider a recent graduate a degree or internship in a communications or marketing field.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries.
And we are especially proud of the nonprofit work we have done to promote organ donations, clean water in the Sudan and homeless services in Tarrant County.
We take work-life balance seriously at Balcom Agency. We are the largest agency in Tarrant County, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times. We work hard together and play hard together. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)