Balcom Agency Earns 10 Awards at 2021 Worthy Awards Gala
FORT WORTH, Texas – Nov. 8, 2021 – Balcom Agency earned 10 awards at the Ninth Annual Worthy Awards – including one in the highest category for client Mrs. Renfro’s. Hosted annually by the Greater Fort Worth Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (GFW PRSA), this year’s event was held on Nov. 4, 2021, at Fort Worth’s newly restored Isis Theatre.
The agency is pleased to be recognized for the following projects in 2020 and 2021 that achieved results and inspired others:
- Award of Excellence for Special Event/Observance – AAF-FW ADDY Award Gala 2021: Bad year. Great work.
- Award of Excellence for External Video – “This Is How We Live”
- Award of Excellence for Social Media/Digital Communications – Dairy MAX Passion for Pints Social Media Campaign
- Award of Achievement for Website – DairyDiscoveryZone.com Relaunch
- Award of Achievement for Reputation/Brand Management – Dairy Up Close Video Series
Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival
- Award of Excellence for Special Category – Pandemic Pivot
- Worthy Award for Website – MrsRenfros.com
- Award of Excellence for Social Media/Digital Communications – Second-Generation Dads Videos Series
- Award of Excellence for External Video – Mrs. Renfro’s History, as Told by the Renfro Brothers
Presbyterian Night Shelter
- Award of Excellence for Social Media/Digital Communications – Presbyterian Night Shelter Campaign
“Thank you to the Greater Fort Worth Chapter of PRSA,” said Stuart Balcom, president and CEO of Balcom Agency. “Our clients trust us to do great work, and we’re proud to showcase what we’ve accomplished together at events like these. We applaud the outstanding work that’s being produced in the industry in abnormal times.”
PRSA is the world’s largest and foremost organization of public relations professionals, with more than 100 chapters across the United States. Since 2012, GFW PRSA has hosted its annual Worthy Awards to recognize the best in strategic communication in the region. Awards are given in categories including community relations, internal relations, special events, public service, integrated marketing communications and special public relations programs as well as digital, writing, publications, media relations and video/audio tactics.
About Balcom Agency
Balcom is a team of matchmakers in the business of making people fall in love with brands. For 28 years, the agency has combined powerful insight, creativity and technology to craft compelling stories that move brands forward. Balcom's experience in branding & advertising, web development & digital marketing, film & video production, media planning & buying, PR & social media, consulting & training delivers marketing that works – and works together. Founded in 1993 in Fort Worth, Texas, Balcom represents clients in health care, food and beverage, retail, education, business services and beyond, including Cavender’s, Dairy MAX, Hippo Sak®, Kubota Tractor Corporation, Mrs. Renfro's Salsa, Norman Regional Health System, Sinclair Oil Corporation, Smith+Nephew (Advanced Wound Management) and the TCU Neeley School of Business. To learn more about the agency's award-winning work, visit BalcomAgency.com.