Senior Level Media Professional
Senior Level Media Professional
Balcom Agency is looking for a media professional who is ready to advance their career by becoming a client-facing key team member as a supervisor or associate director.
- This senior-level media professional will be responsible for research, strategy and overall budget management for multiple clients. He/she will also play an active role in crafting and delivering client presentations and should have strong presentation skills. Our clients are both business-to-business and consumer-focused. B2B experience is highly desirable.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Assist the media director in supervising a team of planners/buyers
- Prepare and maintain budgets in cooperation with the account team
- Analyze and interpret campaign data with the digital strategy team to improve performance; facilitate dialogue with internal team and client to optimize campaigns
- Direct planning/buying negotiations with your assigned accounts
- Feel comfortable jumping in with your planners/buyers to plan, place or manage digital campaigns – including research, strategy, execution, analysis and reporting/optimizations
- Develop and present media plans to client stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Google Sheets and Slides
- Experience with at least one third-party ad server (like DoubleClick, Atlas or Sizmek) preferred
- Experience with GaleForce Media (MediaForce) is a bonus
- Strong quantitative skills with ability to analyze data and provide insights to clients
- Paid social (Facebook; X, formerly known as Twitter; etc.) experience and/or The Trade Desk experience
- Must be legally able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Be prepared for Google meetings with multiple team members to accommodate our hybrid workstyle. Applicants will have an initial video interview with the hiring manager and may progress to a second interview with leaders of other teams before a decision is made.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Health insurance, with employer contribution that pays up to 100% of the employee costs through Cigna. Family coverage is also available.
- Flexible health care spending account or health savings account for qualified health plans
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Childcare spending account for pre-tax savings
- Available dental insurance through Cigna
- Available vision insurance through Cigna and the EyeMed network
- Available pet insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance policy through New York Life
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional supplemental insurance through Colonial Life (short-term disability, cancer care, etc.)
- 401(k) with employer match after one year of employment
- Generous vacation time, sick leave and personal time off
- Paid holidays, plus bonus paid time off while the agency is closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- MasterClass subscription for continued learning
- We have a hybrid work environment – work from our home office or your home office. Ideally, this person lives within a three-hour drive of Balcom’s Fort Worth office to accommodate client and agency needs.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position will support multiple clients.