Front Desk Coordinator
Front Desk Coordinator
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another friendly associate to join our administrative team as a Front Desk Coordinator.
- Support and organize some of the most gifted people in the business who make the marketing magic happen for our clients. We get our own coffee and type our own memos but being willing to help a teammate out is very important.
- Monitor agency entrance and grant access to visitors via our electronic door system. Announce arrivals of guests, who range from our very nice UPS driver to the executives of our client firms.
- Answer, screen and manage incoming telephone calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Coordinate mail and deliveries (both incoming and outgoing) with FEDEX, UPS, courier services and the US Mail. Sort incoming mail for employees with particular attention to invoices and checks.
- Set up refreshments for client meetings, company breakfast events, office parties. Responsible for being sure everything is cleaned up after the event, as well.
- Manage all office supplies. Take weekly inventory and place orders as needed for paper, pens, toner cartridges, as well as soft drinks, bottled water, the coffee service and snack items.
- Plan office parties such as baby showers, wedding showers and our monthly happy hour event.
- Manage greeting card requests for birthdays, anniversaries, special events and client gifts.
- General housekeeping such as replacing light bulbs, keeping public areas neat and tidy, spot cleaning spills. Be sure that the kitchen is stocked daily. You will also be responsible for being sure the dishwasher is loaded and turned on each night before you leave. You will unload it in the morning.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- You will run occasional errands.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance when needed (ie: call the plumber or electrician).
- Assist Human Resources with new employee set-ups.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position will support more than one client.
As one of the largest advertising and marketing firms in the Tarrant/Dallas area, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list, we take work-life balance seriously and offer a full menu of benefits. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times and are Blue Zones Project certified as a healthy workplace. In 2018, we were recognized with the Governor’s Award by the American Advertising Federation during its Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame ceremonies. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)