Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one. And we are looking for a digital marketing analyst to join our group.
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
3+ years of experience required
The digital marketing analyst plays an analytical role in digital strategies by outlining and executing comprehensive reporting and analysis for clients. This data-oriented digital pro will be responsible for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), data, and trends and communicating insights out to clients as well as team members. The digital marketing analyst will also serve as a subject-matter expert in client projects including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Additionally, this role will support the digital strategy department mission of establishing the analytical story that threads through all paid and organic tactics.
Work with some of the most gifted people in the business to make marketing magic happen for our clients.
Contribute to the development of brand persona and customer journey mapping based on data findings
Assist in the development of content strategy and dissemination across channels and across the customer journey to drive engagement and actionable results
Use data and insights to both evaluate tactics and campaigns and contribute to the strategy development
- Compile, integrate and analyze integrated digital campaign performance and customer data across multiple tactics and platforms
- Use KPIs, diagnostics, drivers and trends to measure performance against business goals
- Apply data insights by giving recommendations that inform and influence marketing strategy
- Lead A/B and multivariate testing to improve conversions, user experience and business outcomes
- Design basic data visualizations and build reports and dashboards
- Work on independent projects assigned at the discretion of manager
- Comprehensive understanding of strategies and tactics related to digital media, social media marketing, email marketing and websites
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Keynote a plus
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools, tag management, optimization and A/B testing tools, and data visualization tools (TapClicks, Tableau, etc.)
- Robust experience with at least one third-party ad server (like DoubleClick, Atlas or Sizmek)
- Proficiency in Google Adwords as well as related understanding of web programming a plus
- Must have at least three years experience in digital marketing
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position will support more than one client.
We take work-life balance seriously at Balcom Agency. We are the largest agency in Tarrant County, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times. We work hard together and play hard together. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)