Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one. And we are looking for a digital marketing analyst to join our group.
The digital marketing analyst assists in developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract customers to client’s websites, online presence and promote online products or services. This position requires expertise in analysis of online statistics and identifies areas to optimize online marketing performance. The digital marketing analyst is also responsible for proactively communicating with both the project and account management teams to set client expectations, identify and manage campaign set up for accurate KPI tracking, as well as collaborate with the web development and media teams in a fast-paced environment.
Work with some of the most gifted people in the business to make marketing magic happen for our clients.
Contribute to the development of brand persona and customer journey mapping based on data findings
Assist in the development of content strategy and dissemination across channels and across the customer's journey to drive engagement and actionable results
Use data and insights to both evaluate tactics and campaigns and contribute to the strategy development
- Compile, integrate and analyze integrated digital campaign performance and customer data across multiple tactics and platforms
- Use KPIs, diagnostics, drivers and trends to measure performance against business goals
- Apply data insights by giving recommendations that inform and influence marketing strategy
- Lead A/B and multivariate testing to improve conversions, user experience and business outcomes
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools, tag management, optimization and A/B testing tools, data visualization tools. We use Tableau and TapClicks currently.
- Design basic data visualizations and build reports and dashboards
- Work on independent projects assigned at the discretion of manager
- All-inclusive understanding of strategies and tactics related to digital media, social media marketing, email marketing and websites for both B2B and B2C businesses
- Strong communication skills with a knack for translating complex, technical concepts into more relatable terms
- Ability to prepare detailed reports for account team to present to clients
- Robust experience with at least one third-party ad server (like DoubleClick, Atlas or Sizmek)
- Must have at least three years of experience in digital marketing. Agency experience is preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Keynote a plus
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position will support more than one client.
As one of the largest advertising and marketing firms in the Tarrant/Dallas area, as well as a top-10 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list, we take work-life balance seriously and offer a full menu of benefits. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times and are Blue Zones Project certified as a healthy workplace. We have been recognized with the Governor’s Award by the American Advertising Federation during its Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame ceremony. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)