WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want a detail-oriented copywriter to join our team.
Work with some of the most gifted people in the business to make marketing magic happen for our clients (all while adding awards and trophies to your bookshelf).
This job requires:
- Concept development and writing for campaigns, including ads, websites, outdoor boards, emails, social media promotions, brochures, TV spots, radio scripts, video scripts, invitations, key messages, AdWords, blogs and more.
- Meeting with clients to listen, learn and understand business challenges.
- Working with team members to develop creative strategies to meet client goals and leading creative presentations.
Successful candidates will:
- Be comfortable with technical topics as well as more lighthearted, consumer-facing work.
- Be organized, creative and always looking for what’s next.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of AP Style.
- Have at least five years of experience in an advertising environment and the portfolio to prove it. Health care experience is a plus.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position will support more than one client.
As one of the largest advertising and marketing firms in the Tarrant/Dallas area, as well as a top-10 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list, we take work-life balance seriously and offer a full menu of benefits. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times and are Blue Zones Project certified as a healthy workplace. The agency has also been recognized with the Governor’s Award by the American Advertising Federation during its Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame ceremony. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)