We are seeking a creative and talented content creator to join our nationally award-winning team. The ideal candidate should be passionate about social media, have excellent writing and communication skills, and possess a solid understanding of social media trends and best practices. The content creator will specifically be responsible for creating and curating high-quality content for various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and others. This person will directly collaborate with our client-specific account service, strategy and creative teams to develop social media campaigns, design visual assets, write engaging copy and create compelling multimedia content.
- Support, develop and/or execute social media strategies and campaigns that align with our clients’ marketing goals and objectives.
- Create high-quality social media content, including graphics, photos, videos and written copy.
- Write engaging and persuasive social media copy that resonates with our clients’ target audience(s) and drives engagement.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop eye-catching visual assets that grab the audience's attention and reinforce our clients’ messaging.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, and technologies and incorporate them into clients’ social media strategies.
- Manage day-to-day social media for multiple clients (both B2B and B2C), including scheduling and monitoring of client content.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for social content creation and community management.
- Work in conjunction with our digital strategy and media/paid social teams to measure key performance indicators for all projects and adjust content strategies accordingly to improve engagement, reach and ROI
- Work within budgets and estimates.
- One to three years of experience creating content for social.
- Fluent across a variety of social channels.
- Strong writing skills with an ability to write in different styles and tones for various target audiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and willingness to experiment with new ideas and formats.
- Knowledge of graphic design and multimedia production tools.
- Proactive in managing expectations of internal and external key stakeholders.
- Some knowledge of Google AdWords, display and mobile advertising
- Some experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
- Must be legally able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Experience with major brands and agency experience is a plus.
- Routinely takes initiative to improve process/workflow/methodologies.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including copywriters, art directors, social strategists and account managers.
- Experience in identifying, recruiting and managing influencers for campaigns.
Be prepared for Google meetings with multiple team members to accommodate our hybrid workstyle. Applicants will have an initial video interview with the hiring manager, and may progress to a second interview with leaders of other teams before a decision is made.
Perks and Benefits
- Health insurance, with employer contribution that pays up to 100% of the employee costs through Blue Cross Blue Shield; family coverage is also available
- Flexible health care spending account or health savings account for qualified health plans
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Childcare spending account for pre-tax savings
- Available dental insurance through Guardian Insurance
- Available vision insurance through Guardian and the VSP network
- Available pet insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance policy
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program through Uprise Health
- Additional supplemental insurance through Colonial Life (short-term disability, cancer care, etc.)
- 401(k) with employer match after one year of employment
- Generous vacation time, sick leave and personal time off
- Paid holidays, plus bonus paid time off while the agency is closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- MasterClass subscription for continued learning
- We have a hybrid work environment – work from our home office or your home office. The ideal candidate will be based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and have the ability to regularly work on both in-studio and on-location photography and video shoots for various assignments.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position will support multiple clients.