Associate Media Director
Associate Media Director
Balcom Agency is growing! And we are adding a new position for an associate media director with at least seven years of experience to join our team.
This senior-level media professional will be responsible for research, strategy and overall budget management for multiple clients. He/she will also play an active role in crafting and delivering client presentations and should have strong presentation skills.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Assist the media director in the supervision of a team of planner/buyers
- Prepare and maintain budgets in cooperation with the account team
- Analyze and interpret campaign data with the digital strategy team to improve performance; facilitate dialogue with internal team and client to optimize campaigns
- Direct planning/buying negotiations with your assigned accounts
- Feel comfortable jumping in with your planner/buyers to plan, place or manage digital campaigns – including research, strategy, execution, analysis and reporting/optimizations
- Develop and present media plans to client stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Google Sheets and Slides
- Experience with at least one third-party ad server (like DoubleClick, Atlas or Sizmek) preferred
- Paid social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) experience and/or The Trade Desk experience
- All employees must be legally able to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position may support more than one client.
- Health insurance, with employer contribution that pays up to 100% of the employee costs through Blue Cross Blue Shield; family coverage is also available
- Flexible health care spending account or health savings account for qualified health plans
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Childcare spending account for pre-tax savings
- Available dental insurance through Guardian Insurance
- Available vision insurance through Guardian and the VSP network
- Available pet insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance policy
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program through Uprise Health
- Additional supplementary insurance through Colonial Life (short-term disability, cancer care, etc.)
- 401(k) with employer match after one year of employment
- Generous vacation time, sick leave and personal time off
- Paid holidays, plus bonus paid time off while the agency is closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- MasterClass subscription for continued learning