Associate Media Director
Associate Media Director
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we are adding an associate media director to our digital team.
The associate media director is a senior-level media professional and will be responsible for research, strategy and overall budget management for multiple clients. This person will also play an active role in crafting and delivering client presentations, potentially representing the media department in some new business meetings, and should have strong presentation skills.
- Manage digital campaigns from start to finish – including research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis and reporting/optimizations
- Collaborate with account managers, project managers and digital strategy/technology colleagues to develop elegant solutions for our clients’ challenges
- Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for clients
- Analyze and interpret campaign data to improve performance; facilitate dialogue with client and internal team to optimize campaigns
- Negotiate buys and maintain strong relationships with media vendors
- Manage direct reports, as needed
- Stay up to date on new technologies, identifying opportunities to bring forward to client
- Must demonstrate progressive responsibilities in digital marketing for at least seven years
- Must be confident in making presentations to clients
- Must be comfortable in developing results-oriented media plans and strategy
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Must work well under pressure, meet deadlines and have a get-it-done attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Google Sheets and Slides
- Experience with at least one third-party ad server (like DoubleClick, Atlas or Sizmek) required
- Paid social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) experience and/or The Trade Desk experience
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position may support more than one client.
As one of the largest advertising and marketing firms in the Tarrant/Dallas area, as well as a top-10 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list, we take work-life balance seriously and offer a full menu of benefits. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times and are Blue Zones Project certified as a healthy workplace. We have been recognized with the Governor’s Award by the American Advertising Federation during its Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame ceremony.
We are still working from home. Interviews will be conducted via Google Meet. If selected for the role, you will have an in-person onboarding to receive your MacBook Pro. Balcom Agency takes health and wellness seriously. Wear a mask, wash your hands and stay physically distant.