WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another talented Account Manager to join our team.
Work with some of the most gifted people in the business to make marketing magic happen for our clients.
- Develop, present and guide the daily work for your accounts under the supervision of an Account Director.
- Be comfortable leading presentations in front of groups of various sizes.
- Watch over budgets and time reports for your projects with an eye toward profitability.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Three or more years of experience as an account coordinator or assistant account executive with advertising, public relations, or online marketing is required.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries.
And we are especially proud of the nonprofit work we have done to promote organ donations, clean water in the Sudan and homeless services in Tarrant County.
We take work-life balance seriously at Balcom Agency. We are the largest agency in Tarrant County, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times. We work hard together and play hard together. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)