Account Director (CPG)
Account Director (CPG)
WHY BE GOOD WHEN YOU CAN BE GREAT?
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science, where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
And we want another talented account director with at least 8 years of advertising experience to join our team.
The successful account director will be comfortable jumping into a fast-paced environment with some of the most gifted people in the business to make marketing magic happen for our clients.
- Collaborate with our award-winning team of art directors, copywriters, media specialists and technology colleagues to develop, present and guide the strategic vision as we execute elegant solutions for our clients’ challenges using both traditional and digital methods.
- Comfortably lead presentations in front of groups of various sizes.
- Continually seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
- Concurrently manage multiple clients and projects.
- Understand the important roles of budgets, estimates and time reports in the profitability of the agency.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Eight or more years of experience with advertising, public relations or online marketing is required with an emphasis on consumer packaged goods (CPG) and/or retail accounts.
The diversity of our client mix means you’ll never be bored. From tractors to food, from hospitals to festivals, we work with some of the biggest companies in their industries. This position will support more than one client.
As one of the largest advertising and marketing firms in the Tarrant/Dallas area, as well as a top-20 agency on the Dallas Business Journal list, we take work-life balance seriously and offer a full menu of benefits. We have been named a “Best Place to Work” several times and are Blue Zones Project certified as a healthy workplace. The agency has also been recognized with the Governor’s Award by the American Advertising Federation during its Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame ceremony. From Monday morning breakfast tacos to celebrations of birthdays, weddings and babies, the B Team loves a good party. And our bring-your-dog-to-work program, Four-Legged Friday, is legendary! (P.S. You do not need to have your own dog; we’ll share!)